Terms & Conditions
3. Algebris grants to you a limited, personal license to access the Site and to access and download the Contents, but only for your own use. You may not use, reproduce, distribute or display any portion of the Site for any other purpose, including, without limitation, any commercial purpose.
4. Except for a single temporary copy in a single computer's memory or another fair use under applicable copyright laws, the information contained herein may not otherwise be used (not copied, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use, etc., in whole or in part, in any manner) without Algebris’ express prior written consent. You may use the Site and the Contents for lawful purposes only. Algebris reserves all rights not expressly granted herein, including the right to terminate your use of the Site without notice.
5. Investing in securities carries certain risks, and Algebris shall not be responsible for any investment losses incurred in reliance on information provided on the Site. Advice from your own financial advisor is strongly recommended. The information and design of the Site are owned by Algebris and/or its service providers.
6. The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and service marks, and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software and graphics, that are owned by Algebris, which reserves all rights in the Contents, and/or by third parties. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, sell, broadcast, publish, publicly display, retransmit, disseminate, circulate, create derivative works from, or commercially exploit the Site or the Contents without the express written consent of Algebris. In addition, you are not permitted to alter, obscure, or remove any copyright, trademark, or other notices that are included in connection with the Site.
7. You agree to access the Contents and the Site manually, by request, and not automatically, through the use of a program, or by other means. You agree not to take any action, alone or with others, that would interfere with the operation or security of the Site, to alter the Site in any way, or to impede others' access to and freedom to enjoy and use the Site as made available by Algebris.
8. The Site and the Contents are provided on an "as is" basis. Algebris and any other providers of the information expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Although the information provided to you on the Site is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, Algebris cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available to you or otherwise used on the Site for any particular purpose.
9. Algebris is not responsible for information on any third-party web site that is referred in, or accessible or connected by hyperlink to, the Site. If you access any third-party web site through the Site, or otherwise, you do so at your own risk. Hyperlinks to or from the Site do not constitute third-party endorsement of, sponsorship by or affiliation with us.
10. Neither Algebris, nor any of its members' respective affiliates, directors, officers or employees, nor any third party vendor will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure, malfunction or interruption of the Site or any portion of it, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making the Site or the data contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the Site or the Contents, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of Algebris or of any vendor providing software or services support. Neither Algebris nor any of its members' respective affiliates, shareholders, officers, employees, agents or representatives shall be liable for any indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the Site, the use of or inability to use the Site, or the Contents, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In particular, Algebris will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site.
11. Use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales.